The Prescio Dashboard (Matrix)
- Data Administration
Prescio Dashboard (Matrix) is a .NET and C# based application with Oracle database at the backend that follows MVC architecture for system flexibility and easy scalability.
This application was initially designed and developed for a financial institution dealing with Commercial and Industrial (C&I), Commercial Real Estate (CRE), Credit Indices, Macro Indices, and Retail Treasury data. The application also provides a real-time user interface with fast analytics of the current snapshot and historical trends to enable instantaneous and informed decisions to be made at a glance.
- Ability to import/update data from multiple sources
- Ability to drill down to customer level information
- Ability to browse for new data set, filter data and move clean data to final database. The data will then be available for end users.
- Charting capability
- Toggle between chart and grid data
- Export data to .CSV file
- Export reports to Excel and PDF format
- Customizable for each user by role